Good afternoon everyone!
Did you miss anything from the weekend?
^ Seriously, go see that movie. It was too cute.
Let me also catch you up on some random eats from the weekend that I didn’t get to blog about but look good enough to share😛
Yogurt Bowl with love grown, half a banana & almond butter.
Salad with turkey, cottage cheese, tomatoes, carrots, edamame, banana peppers.
Peace iced tea.
Grilled chicken, spinach pasta, sauce with broccoli mixed in.
Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie with more Love grown!
On to the important stuff!
I saw this Accent Vlog on Cait’s Blog and thought it was a great idea.
I promise I am normally not this cheesy. Lets just say I started singing in the middle of this vlog. OH boy.
BTW I just realized I said hey guys in the beginning too. You’ll see what I mean later on in the video!
This took 27 hours to load. FINALLY I uploaded it
The Accent Vlog: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Do you think I have an “accent”?
What is something you say that you think is different?
Who’s going to do a vlog or already has one? I want to watch!