Today while I was at the gym I realized I observe EVERYONE. Yes, I’m a creepy stalker but I can’t help it. I stare at people and analyze everything about them. While in the fitness class I was taking I noticed that the people in there were all over the place. Here’s a run down of the class:
1. The women in the corner who literally stand and talk to each other over the music, over the instructor, and don’t care what people think. All while “lifting weights”.
2. The lady who screams “WOOOOO”, “OWW!”, and sings each song at the top of her lungs.
3. The little girls who take the class for the first time and don’t know the first thing about weight lifting and have terrible form.
4. The people who use 2 pounders and look like they’re going to die.
5. The one’s who look like they’d rather be run over by a car than workout.
On the other hand, the instructor didn’t even help out the people who had no idea what they were doing and she looked like she was struggling with her weights and practically bending over backwards just to lift them up. It made me super uncomfortable but I guess she knows what she is doing?
Today I had really bad luck with the weather.
I swear it was beautiful outside, until I got in the shower. I got ready and was super excited to leave as you can tell;
I step outside ready for a nice day aaaaand, this is what was going on.
AWESOME. I was a really happy camper.
I decided to turn right back inside and wait it out. The next time I tried to leave, it magically started pouring again. Seriously. Even though the weather was obviously not on my side today I got what I needed to get done in a decent amount of time.
Pretty self explanatory. I hope everyone has a great night!
Do you completely analyze people or am I the only weirdo?
Do you watch so you think you can dance?
Who do you think is going to win?
My money goes on Melanie! But honestly, Marco is absolutely amazing and so is Sasha. Especially her routine tonight. It’s definitely a close call.